Our team is focused on providing our patients and staff a “Smile with your whole heart” experience. Do you have what it takes to be part of the
Love Dental team?
If sclick on the career below and fill out your application and attach your cover letter and resume and one of our team representatives will contact you
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will exude these qualities:
· Passionate for fostering a positive team culture.
· Responsible nature and calm/peaceful outward appearance.
· Great listening skills.
· highly organized.
· All out participation in company team builds and meetings.
· A great communicator.
· Have the passion and talent to inspire teams.
· Oversee the processing of insurance and secondary insurance claims
· Following Legal and ethical privacy regulations.
· Coordinate the day-to-day execution of office practices that increase productivity and efficiency.
· Train new office staff to respond to patients’ needs and manage billing systems, team on on one performance reviews.
· Maintain the dental clinic’s budget, general ledger and accounting systems·
Provide clarity for patients so they can access the appropriate financial assistance
· Motivate and inspire office personnel to serve patients.
· Provide the Dentist with administrative and practical support and when needed educate on administrative protocols.
· Deliver direct individual and team leadership to ensure all office employees produce outstanding client service.
· Respond to clinical and operational issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Stay current on industry training and continual education
· Maintain tracking systems that relate to staff and financial processes.
· High school diploma/GED required
· 4+ years’ dental management experience required
· Working knowledge and solid understanding of dental billing and insurance protocols
· Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service.
· Ability to multi-task efficiently
· Exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills.
· Professional and highly organized.
· Oral-facial anatomy and terminology
· Basic clinical dentistry theory